If your law school or organization has an institutional subscription, then you can access Quimbee for free.
How do I access my free account?
If you've never had a Quimbee account, you may set up your free account by using the following link to sign up for your institutional membership:
Please be sure to use your law school email address (using the standard format like @american.edu or @berkeley.edu) so that the system recognizes your eligibility.
(Note: If you already have a Quimbee account, please contact us and we'll move you over to your school's account manually. You may be eligible for a refund of your previous payments.)
All I see is the option to sign up for a free 7-day trial. How do I fix this?
If you're using the standard sign-up page, you will only see the 7-day trial for individual subscribers. Do not sign up here.
To take advantage of the free institutional account that your school offers, you need to go to this special sign-up page and use your school email address so our system recognizes that you're eligible.
Which schools have institutional accounts with Quimbee?
The following organizations currently offer free Quimbee accounts for their law students (1L, 2L, and 3L):
- American University
- Belmont University College of Law
- BYU Law School
- CUNY School of Law
- Duquesne University Law School
- Florida State University
- Gonzaga School of Law
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- LDS Business College
- Lincoln Memorial University
- Marquette University Law School
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Penn State Law & Dickinson Law
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- University of California Berkeley Law
- UConn School of Law
- University of Dayton School of Law
- University of Hawai'i at Manoa William S. Richardson School of Law
- University of Illinois College of Law
- University of North Texas | Dallas College of Law
- University of Oklahoma
- University of Richmond School of Law
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- Vanderbilt Law School
- Washington University School of Law
- White & Case
- Yale Law School
You can find the most up-to-date list of participating institutions here.
My law school isn't listed. How do I get it to offer an account for students at my school?
We'd love it if your school subscribed. Please ask your law librarian to contact us about setting up a demo account.
For more information about the program, your school may email us at email@example.com.