Occasionally, users have reported receiving blank search results pages when searching for case briefs on Quimbee. (Please note: a blank search results page is one with a blank screen under the search bar. If your search simply yielded no matching content or pages, you'll see the message "We didn't find any results for the search . . . ")
This is usually due to a slower or weaker Internet connection that does not allow the page to load properly. We recommend that you first try using a different Internet connection.
If that doesn't resolve the issue, please try the following:
- Confirm that you have the most recent version of your web browser and/or our mobile app.
- Disable any ad blocker you may have.
- Use a different browser.
- Use a different device.
- Choose "Settings" from the three-dot menu.
- Use the hamburger menu from the top left to choose "Advanced Settings."
- Choose "Privacy and Security."
- Choose "Site Settings."
- Click the "Safari" menu.
- Choose "Preferences."
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Click the "Tools" drop-down menu and select "Options."
- Refresh your browser by right-clicking anywhere on the page and selecting "Reload" or by using the "Reload" button in the toolbar.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to help further. 😃