Occasionally, users have reported receiving blank search results pages when searching for something that is available on Quimbee. (Please note: a blank search results page is one with a blank screen under the search bar. If your search simply yielded no matching content or pages, you'll see the message "We didn't find any results for the search . . . ")
- Choose "Settings" from the three-dot menu.
- Use the hamburger menu from the top left to choose "Advanced Settings."
- Choose "Privacy and Security."
- Choose "Site Settings."
- Click the "Safari" menu.
- Choose "Preferences."
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Click the "Tools" drop-down menu and select "Options."
- Refresh your browser by right-clicking anywhere on the page and selecting "Reload" or by using the "Reload" button in the toolbar.
Lastly, many users report having better results with different browsers and devices.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We're always happy to help further. 😃