In short, yes.
Quimbee Bar Review is specifically targeted to users taking the bar exam in a Uniform Bar Examination (UBE®) jurisdiction. Currently, these states either administer the UBE® or will do so in the near future.
For users taking the bar exam in a non-UBE® jurisdiction, we offer Quimbee MBE® Bar Review. The Multistate Bar Examination (MBE®) is a six-hour, 200-question multiple-choice examination developed by NCBE® and is part of the bar exam in almost all jurisdictions.
This package is designed to help students crush law school and the MBE®.
Quimbee MBE® Review is available for a one-time, nonrefundable $599 fee ($499 for ABA Premium members) and includes:
- Three years of Gold-level access to all of our study aids (a $576 value)
- Seven day Multistate Bar Examination (MBE®) supplemental bar review course
- Five day Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE®) review course
- Personalized study schedule that is updated daily
- 400 real, licensed questions from the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE®) plus our own 200-question bank
- Performance analysis dashboard
- Lifetime, 24/7 access to all of our current outlines (a $319 value)